There are 300-350 diseased or dead trees that must be removed from the Grove within the next 2 years. Here’s the long term assistance that the Friends of the Grove will need to accomplish this.
- Donations – we plan to cut a good amount of trees down with volunteers but there are large ones that we will need professionals for.
- Tree companies to donate removing a few trees then giving a discounted rate to remove others.
- Volunteers to dig up the ground plaques that must be relocated prior to the tree removal.
- Volunteers experienced with chain saws.
- People to pick up cut wood by appt only for a donation.
For more information – email@example.com